Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bukaroo

Reaction score
Hello y’all I’m located in NC and just recently picked up a gen3. I have parts I want to sale, but do not want to go against guidelines of posting it in appropriately on here so I won’t list them until I get clarity.

1.) Am I able to post it in here somewhere since I’m a newer member?

2.) If not appropriate aside from the usual (Craigslist, eBay, & fb marketplace) do y’all have any recommendations? Would like them to go to a good home since they’re in great shape!

Ty and please have mercy if I did this wrong lol.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@bukaroo
100 is easy welcome new members THAT JOIN AFETR YOU!!!!!! Get into some conversations. Please don't spam. Ask some questions that are NOT ON THE BINGO CARD!!!! The guys are great here. You will get there in no time.
you will know if you are doing things right if your reaction score stays Higher than your post count. That means you said something worth while or dumb. LOL

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
You won't be an excepted member until you post pictures of the claimed Raptor, until you do it is just a Prius. Quick way to get to the 100 post is do a bunch of one each pictures post of the claimed Raptor, all angles, engine bay truck bed etc.