Rear Lighting Idea from M&R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys have a customer who purchased a 20" bar with intention of rear lighting. I think its a clever idea. It is removable and the wiring plugs directly into the raptor factory plug.

null_zps6ad9ba66.jpg

null_zpsb1f9126a.jpg

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It needs to be protected. I have done a similar application on my past truck with regular clear fog lights, & I got tired of busting them up when I was deer hunting & had to turn around in tight areas. It does look like he has a step protecting his set up.... I would like to see better PICs of it.

amergele

Reaction score
I have it bolted on a hitch step. There are a couple of inches from the front the hitch to the light, so it's fairly protected. The backup camera isn't negatively affected at all; it more than helps when backing up in the dark, or just wanting to know what's behind you. Great light, super bright, couldn't be happier! I also installed a 40" light bar and the 2 spot hood mounts...I never expected them to be this bright, it's insane! Thanks M&R!