GEN 2 rear end rolls when i FT or when changing lanes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricks_y

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Is it just me?
I have 2020 gen2 with a tune and other after market items. stock rims with 35" nitto ridge.

when i FT, back end sways left and right, not a burn out. when i change lanes, it does the same thing.

its worst when it rains.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Is it just me?
I have 2020 gen2 with a tune and other after market items. stock rims with 35" nitto ridge.

when i FT, back end sways left and right, not a burn out. when i change lanes, it does the same thing.

its worst when it rains.
Its definitely just you.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get yourself a set of SVC Traction Bars. Totally changes the characteristics of the rear end.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
My 18 used to do that too especially with the Cobb I ran for a short time. I wondered if it was the ABS putting on the brakes at individual wheels to keep things straight. Mabey it was spring wrap. It didn't bother me much.

jdholder

Reaction score
Darn it. I was reading too many threads and got Eibach and Deaver confused in my brain. Lol.

I have Deaver rear springs. They helped a lot.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does that work like a sway bar?
No, Raptors have rear sways. The SVC Traction Bars prevent axle wrap, which is a technical term for hopping or skipping over holes, cracks in lanes, etc. calms the whole rear down. Even if you have Deavers or Icon leafs, I recommend them.