READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So that's why my add hasn't bin approved? I've bin a lurker for some time now and have great feedback on other forums

Just man up and support the community that apparently you wish to be a part of. If not don't bitch about the rules. It's like people who don't pay taxes squawking about the gov't.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Most forums will make you an outcast very quick if you spam to sell or just join and try to sell. At least we're pretty nice about it and you have options.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Didn't think it'd be that hard for a moderator to approve a for sale add. But I guess if you guys like trying to push people into being a "paying supporter" then maybe it should just be a requirement. And also being all upset about about boosting post count to be able to even post? Seriously is it really that big of a deal? I thought we are all here for the same reason. I'm not trying to sell or direct members to buy iPhones or shoes from other sites. I'm a legit forum member that's trying to sell some raptor goods. But if it's really that big of a problem I'm sorry I stepped into your tight knit community and will try else where.

Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most forums will make you an outcast very quick if you spam to sell or just join and try to sell. At least we're pretty nice about it and you have options.

Wow

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Didn't think it'd be that hard for a moderator to approve a for sale add. But I guess if you guys like trying to push people into being a "paying supporter" then maybe it should just be a requirement. And also being all upset about about boosting post count to be able to even post? Seriously is it really that big of a deal? I thought we are all here for the same reason. I'm not trying to sell or direct members to buy iPhones or shoes from other sites. I'm a legit forum member that's trying to sell some raptor goods. But if it's really that big of a problem I'm sorry I stepped into your tight knit community and will try else where.

MB pointed it out very well. Don't take it personally this is a good community. Those spamming rules are there because there have been issues before. It is pretty easy to hit 50 posts. Not everyone wants to post they would rather just read things so that is where the supporting option is handy for those who don't post a lot. Even the lowest cost supporting member fee is still pretty inexpensive to place a classified ad. If you happen to reach 50 posts without doing it all in a night or two then you get that classified ad for free. This isn't Craigslist and quality Raptor items usually find a buyer very quickly here. Hope you stick around and I am sure they will approve it once it is clear you aren't just trying to skirt the rules.