READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sharpertouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can i suggest adding to the rules the state or a general location of part being sold to the title of the sale? just saying that would make things easier if ur trying to find a part locally...
thanks
rudy

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
If you have a question about a For Sale thread that you started, please PM an Admin or Moderator, rather than post in this thread, for a faster response as well as to keep this thread on topic (you can see how well that has worked out with Wilson trying to sell jelly beans....).

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bak Flip F1 w/Bak Box off 2013 Raptor

Hello All!!

Accidently put my garage sale ad on this page while reading the rules. Disregard this message. As you were all.

linnwgetin

Last edited:

Shwiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had my stock exhaust replaced with a Magnaflow system. Just read the 50 post requirement. Bummer. Been a forum lurker for a while but will work on getting the 50 so I can sell my stock exhaust. While I work on that number does anyone have a general idea what the stock exhausts are worth?

Thanks