Raptor vs Other Toys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
carbon fiber

Attachments

• TB06605A_BK_ME120.jpg
    TB06605A_BK_ME120.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is just a huge ****-measuring thread. Must be new money, since people feel the need to show off everything they own...

Wanna know how the G2 Raptor is? Go buy one and find out. :mwah1:
:flipthebird:

NewAgePhilosopher

Reaction score
This is just a huge ****-measuring thread. Must be new money, since people feel the need to show off everything they own...

Wanna know how the G2 Raptor is? Go buy one and find out. :mwah1:
:flipthebird:

How dare you? :mad:

I need to know what elementary school you went to, the name of the first girl you fingered, your star sign, and your shoe size as well. Only then can you give me an educated response to whether I'll like the Jenny or not.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
464cbdb889b2ca5f95d96fc937c44dd8.gif

I have that same jacket.

OP
OP
E

Evoking

Reaction score
How dare you? :mad:

I need to know what elementary school you went to, the name of the first girl you fingered, your star sign, and your shoe size as well. Only then can you give me an educated response to whether I'll like the Jenny or not.

What is hilarious is that if you were setting ANY dude up on a blind date with Jenny yes you WOULD need to know what their last girlfriends looked like to be closer to guessing whether he would like Jenny.

The very fact that a few of you are threatened or irritated by this reality implicates you must be low money ;-). Ok all joking aside responses like this simply reinforce the notion that Ford is a low rent product with simple or ignorant owners. Of course I know this is not universally true. There are plenty of intelligent and mature owners. Even affluent and self made ones that are old or at least middle aged $ as I actually am. I say middle aged $ because I've had it for only 20 years since about 21 - at which point I entered it myself vs being born into it. Interestingly self made people are the MOST appreciative and since they came from less; and are the least condescending to others accordingly. So you couldn't have gotten this more wrong. But hey, when one speaks from a place of competitive insecurity they are bound to be off base!

Anyhow, for what it's worth it doesn't help your truck's value to be complete bozos to sincere prospective owners in an enthusiast forum. Purchasing this truck is to engage a hobby. You might try lightening up on all the judging proclamations and just be helpful ambassadors. Unless you are directly offended or threatened by something why EVER go into attack mode. This is about fun dudes!

Last edited:

Kenneth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of cars. A few are a Raptor, Hellcat challenger and a GT350R. I love the Raptor as a daily. It's quick and rides like a cloud on bumps and even handles well for a pick up. You will not be disappointed with the Raptor. 394c540b736af1bd224f9310a19a7234.jpg

Been kicking around the idea of picking up a G Wagon. Thing is, I can't justify it beyond wanting one since I was a kid. My Raptor can do everything it can + more.

Serious question: Why, specifically, do you have both?

(Btw, my Raptor will never be sold, so I'd have both trucks, if I were to get a Gelandewagen...just like you...hence the question)

And to the OP, your question is just fine. Once my superbike race builds are done, I get to decide on my next car, be it a p-car, f-car, V12V, G63, or quadrifoglio. So I'm in the same boat, so to speak.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been kicking around the idea of picking up a G Wagon. Thing is, I can't justify it beyond wanting one since I was a kid. My Raptor can do everything it can + more.

Serious question: Why, specifically, do you have both?

(Btw, my Raptor will never be sold, so I'd have both trucks, if I were to get a Gelandewagen...just like you...hence the question)

And to the OP, your question is just fine. Once my superbike race builds are done, I get to decide on my next car, be it a p-car, f-car, V12V, G63, or quadrifoglio. So I'm in the same boat, so to speak.

My wife drives the G63. It's our third one. I love the ride, exclusivity of the truck and I really don't loose too much when I trade them in. I can't wait to see what they do for the 2018 model year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk