Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they look like the electronic ones, but I don't know for sure, ramx50 would have to answer that

Yes, they are the AMP Power steps and so far they are great!!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

ramx50 has powersteps which drop automaticly when you open the door.

^^^yes^^^^

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a black SCAB at the Holiday Inn in Heber Springs, AR with an ADD bumper and light bar two days ago.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, they are the AMP Power steps and so far they are great!!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

^^^yes^^^^

Isn't the benefit of the stock steps to keep rocks and debris from ******* up your doors and side panels???

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just saw a black scab with a camper shell highway 1 south heading toward monterey. passed it going the opposite way at the moss landing power plant.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't the benefit of the stock steps to keep rocks and debris from ******* up your doors and side panels???

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

No, they don't just look at pics of dirty Raptors with the factory steps, they are covered with wheel spray.

Mud flaps will help keep rocks and debris off. (I still have to put my mud flaps on). The AMP steps tuck up flush with the rockers helping to protect them from the debris that mud flaps don't.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only saw 2 on my whole trip, and both of them were on my way home. One was another blue one, except a SuperCrew, headed north on I57 in Illinois around mile marker 120.

The other was a white SuperCrew going west on I24 east of Paducah. Had heavy window tint and a white box hanging off the back.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Race red passed me on iron point road at east bidwell, I was in the left turn lane and he went straight through