Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walking out of a bar in Madison, AL.
Black '10 or'11 with orange or red FORD and Nittos sitting at the front door. Walked back in and started asking around, then saw the obvious guy and went to talk to him. He had asked around when he got there, but didn't bother asking me.

He bought it used and hadn't heard of the forum, so I wrote down WWW.RAPT0RFORUMZ.COM for him. So hopefully I've recruited a new member.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

.......:troll3:

Just kidding. I invited him here.

(That's funny, it wouldn't take the correct forum name for that other place.)

Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just looked out the front window of my store and noticed a Black screw and a Terrain screw on a trailer headed East. Made me wonder why they were passing through here since the route in front of my store would be a very indirect route to go to any Ford dealer in the area. Only way it makes sense is if they dropped something else off at local dealer. I know they don't have any Raptors inbound so it would have to be something less cool.

NTXrptr

Reaction score
I saw a handful of Raptors going south on Dallas North Tollway this past Sunday at Mockingbird around 11:30 am. We were heading north so I didn't get a good look. Must be learning to hunt in packs...