Raptor service appointment gone bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what did you do to get lifetime alignments?

Its just a option they have. $89 for single alignment or $199 for lifetime alignment (specific to one vehicle). My dad had work done there on my moms HHR and was happy with their service, thats why I gave them a try. They can do the work correctly, you just have to keep an eye on them.

tango68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand why you left, but as a service manager, I feel you should have come straight back into the service department and asked to speak to the manager or owner, not the service writer. And as previously mentioned let them know on the follow up survey.
I also get a full detail when I take my truck to the dealer, they really look after me very well.

OP
OP
Jackemuphigh21

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand why you left, but as a service manager, I feel you should have come straight back into the service department and asked to speak to the manager or owner, not the service writer. And as previously mentioned let them know on the follow up survey.
I also get a full detail when I take my truck to the dealer, they really look after me very well.

Yeah in hindsight there are several ways I should have done this differently. I was just a little too afraid to fly off the handle at that point and I had another appointment that was pressing along with doing this all on my lunch break so I had to get done and get back to work. I filled out the dealership survey and put in a few other complaints but nothing ever came of it. Like before I was never looking for compensation or anything but believe me when I say that they have lost my service for sure and anyone that asks I tell them the truth and the way I was treated and how my family has been treated in the past and let them make their own decision. If that is the way people want to do business in this town then I will make relationship with a dealer from another town. It's just that simple. Aside from warranty work at this point I either do my own wrenching or go to specialty shops that I have relationship with.

Banned
Reaction score
Mike----Good Point!!!!! I always make sure it is on the ticket that it is not to be washed. Now some of you are going to think this is crazy but I try to take it in detailed out so i can see any issues when I get it back. This is just my opinion but maybe a tech is going to be a little more careful with a clean detailed vehicle than a dirty one..

I ALWAYS take my truck in clean. Inside and out. For one, makes their job easier not having to deal with mud and dirt all over everything, and two, shows them I take care of my shit, so maybe they will to.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I ALWAYS take my truck in clean. Inside and out. For one, makes their job easier not having to deal with mud and dirt all over everything, and two, shows them I take care of my shit, so maybe they will to.

you're so full of it. does "clean" mean you wipe off the road grime and salt residue with a wet paper towel? or do you just plasti-dip over the dirt? :lol2:

Banned
Reaction score
you're so full of it. does "clean" mean you wipe off the road grime and salt residue with a wet paper towel? or do you just plasti-dip over the dirt? :lol2:

haha naw, im serious. i clean it, go over it with a quick detailer (from now on meguiars quick wax shit) clean the interior, and even get underneat and scrape all the mud off.

only happens once a month though for oil changes. the rest of the time its as dirty as a mexican ***** house.

that plasti dip comment gave ma an idea.... clear plasti dip the entire thing, then just peel it off when it gets to dirty... :lol2: