Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Sweet!! I'll have the Deavers by then (should get them on this week)!!! I'm really excited for the Raptor owners part...should be an awesome time

Thanks for the info once again Dan!!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Moved to the Upcoming Expeditions section since this has turned into a plan.

Looks like its gonna be fun guys!

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I talked with a Ford rep on Facebook and they stated there will be something for non-Raptor owners at 10am. So for those of us still waiting, we may want to check that out.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Sweet!! I'll have the Deavers by then (should get them on this week)!!! I'm really excited for the Raptor owners part...should be an awesome time

Thanks for the info once again Dan!!

Sweet, lookin' forward to that! I'll see you guys out there!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I talked with a Ford rep on Facebook and they stated there will be something for non-Raptor owners at 10am. So for those of us still waiting, we may want to check that out.

Yeah, Raptor OWNERS and their RAPTORS will be out there! :mrgreen: and we'll be only too happy to meet you guys (and gals) and take you out in the dirt once you've had a chance to jump the Ford demo trucks over their short course :mrgreen:

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait. Sounds like its gonna be a nice turn out and some good times.