Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a new lightbar installed...should have pics of it and the other surprises up by the end of the weekend ;) Get us some feedback on that BOSS of a Raptor you have
Sweet... can't wait to see it. Rigid or KC? I am going with the Rigid Dual White spot 4" units in the "Straddle the license plate" configuration that Taylor came up with, a set of 4" Amber Floods in the corner holes and a pair of Dually White floods mounted in the rear like SOCO's rig. That is IF the 4" units will fit in the holes... what do you think? If not I will go with Dually Amber Floods.

Falcon

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
No it's the actual bar to mount lights...I'm still old school (low on $$) so I have 4 HIDs. The first lightbar I had was a backyard fab...a local guy (defiantoffroad.com) built me a nice little setup for the Raptor Roundup.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great news Falcon!!!! Sorry you couldn't make this trip but I know you're going to love the new truck!

<G>

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just hitting breakfast at the El. Gotta get my Tabasco fix.