Raptor Ridge w/Spike Spiegal May-2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haaahaa, I am, I haven’t been posting my usual 400 pictures a day, I’m so sick of packing and painting…packing and painting….
I still have about 500 pictures to go through and post from a few weeks ago when @Spike Spiegel cam up for a few days from the Bay Area. :)
The highest Mtn in Kansas is 4900 ft. One of those VW hippy vans can do that.
I hope you can find something besides corn and cattle **** to take pictures of.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haaahaa, I am, I haven’t been posting my usual 400 pictures a day, I’m so sick of packing and painting…packing and painting….
I still have about 500 pictures to go through and post from a few weeks ago when @Spike Spiegel cam up for a few days from the Bay Area. :)
What part of Kansas?

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know about that, the person in back looks like he going to shot at the group and AND that’s a freakin Toyota in the picture.
How can you say, not that bad, dangerous guys with guns, it’s flatter than a Home Depot 2x4 and people drive 2wheel drive Toyota’s. If you get a rainbow colored Taco, we are going drive thru your corn field

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know about that, the person in back looks like he going to shot at the group and AND that’s a freakin Toyota in the picture.
How can you say, not that bad, dangerous guys with guns, it’s flatter than a Home Depot 2x4 and people drive 2wheel drive Toyota’s. If you get a rainbow colored Taco, we are going drive thru your corn field
Yet still safer than Chicago or San Fran haha