Raptor Retrofit ftw!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
This is exactly the setup that I'm looking at. On a silver truck even!.

Do you have any output shots of the entire front of the truck at dusk or night?

check out raptor retro fits website... Dawson has all the different projector/ballast pics all on one page so you can compare all of the options...

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out raptor retro fits website... Dawson has all the different projector/ballast pics all on one page so you can compare all of the options...

Yeah, I usually check out his website about once a week and drool. :badger_1:

What I'm really interested in is trying to find out what the amber accents look like in the dark along with the markers and turn signal. My original thoughts were to go with white LEDs for the halos and whiskers, but now I'm not so sure.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
check out some of the new threads in the lighting section... i know a few members just recently installed their lights and have the amber whiskers and evil eyes... otherwise Dawson website has a bunch of pics! good luck and you wont regret getting them, especially if you currently have the crappy halogens lol