Raptor R intake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone seen filtering spec’s for these filters? I would be concerned if it filtered well enough for the very dusty air a Raptor will see vs a Mustang.

cr23raptor1983

Reaction score
I examined a 24 with my ford tech friend and it had a blue filter on it.. which indicates a ford performance. There is the extra 20hp... tuning and software is exact of a 23 model. I say 20- crank hp... a 23 with a ford performance only filter upgrade yielded a 8.8 hp rwhp increase. Which would equate to just at 20 hp on the crank.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I examined a 24 with my ford tech friend and it had a blue filter on it.. which indicates a ford performance. There is the extra 20hp... tuning and software is exact of a 23 model. I say 20- crank hp... a 23 with a ford performance only filter upgrade yielded a 8.8 hp rwhp increase. Which would equate to just at 20 hp on the crank.
There’s definitely a new ecu calibration though as confirmed by Ford. The filter isn’t going to change the torque curve. I’m guessing it’s a new filter and they changed the timing tables. Either way once these 23 ecu’s are cracked a pulley and tune will make the 23/24 differences irrelevant.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also any idea if they replaced the pre muffler bottle resonators that were on the 23 with the trombone section on the 24 R? I’ve heard that but not confirmed.