Raptor R intake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it's installed. I had the factory lid off for a couple months before installing the S&B. Supercharger whine is noticeably less, but IAT temps are lower vs. no lid temps. I'm assuming its a little more power, but it's definitely quieter.

cr23raptor1983

Reaction score
It must add something- the ford performance filter alone added 8.8 rwhp on the dyno. I added one. Finally putting some miles on the r(up to 103 miles). Not beating on it yet but with that ford filter the supercharger is a touch louder.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It must add something- the ford performance filter alone added 8.8 rwhp on the dyno. I added one. Finally putting some miles on the r(up to 103 miles). Not beating on it yet but with that ford filter the supercharger is a touch louder.
What ford performance filter?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, it's installed. I had the factory lid off for a couple months before installing the S&B. Supercharger whine is noticeably less, but IAT temps are lower vs. no lid temps. I'm assuming its a little more power, but it's definitely quieter.
There’s a little panel you can remove on the front of the S&B box right near the headlight. Do you currently have that installed?