Raptor Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Starting?! Dude has been blowing hot air from post #1

Yup. Was giving him the benefit of the doubt... And now he started cussing at everyone in the other thread..

Nope, I said I'd buy used before I paid MSRP

I've been buying new vehicles long before you've been driving punk

Aren't you the ******* PATHETIC POS that wanted to sell you allocation

Unfucking believeable what a ******* scumbag you are

**** off *******

He is going to be THAT guy that gives us Raptor owned a bad name.

Cobra Jay

Banned
Reaction score
Starting?! Dude has been blowing hot air from post #1

I don't give a **** what you think either , but just to prove you wrong and shut you **** holster here you go. Now go **** yourself

Attachments

• securedownload-6.jpg
    securedownload-6.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 63
  • securedownload-7.jpg
    securedownload-7.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 69
  • download~2.jpg
    download~2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 74

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't give a **** what you think either , but just to prove you wrong and shut you **** holster here you go. Now go **** yourself

Seems like you did care enough to prove people wrong lol!!!! We living in the non-educated world where you have to cuss to try to make your point? Keyword try? Just makes you more of an ignorant *******.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Well then tell these ass clowns to **** or delete my account

And you can delete your own account. It's easy. Anyone with an IQ above 50 can figure it out. And Please, do us all the favor so that we don't have to put up with your crap anymore.

Thanks.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** Holster

I got to say, **** Holster made he me laugh, never heard that before, an I am still cracking up. I paid $500.00 over invoice here at my Dealer in Texas, after three weeks of endless lying ********. 2014 White Supercab, with everything, except the interior light mod, which I will pay for on delivery, and may be one more dealer add on. The fuel, Ad Fee, and Destination fee, I don't know if anyone has negotiated them I tried, to no avail

Base invoice price $40,306
801A package 4,059
Power moonroof 848
Exterior graphics pkg 916
Hood graphics pkg 767
Raptor interior accent 640
Bed extender 214
Tailgate step 320
17" alum. wheels 994
Front & rear camera 448
Fuel charge 90.22
Adv. assessment 828
Dest. & delivery ch. 1195
Total Invoice price $51,625.22

My final price is $52,125.22 which is EXACTLY $500 over dealer invoice. I added the interior light package plus $365. This is a white Supercab 2014.
Tax an license $56,000 plus. Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

My **** Holster is at the Market, getting me Beer. I'll be you friend Cobra, chill out

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Sorry I ordered in November 2013, my build date was yesterday, according to my Window Sticker and Ford, I hope for delivery in 30 days or less, cheers all

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

My **** Holster and I have no shell casings

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Cobra Jay, Crew Cabs make up 80% of sales, I am told I don't really know, what I do know is you have 12" more truck than me, and you did get a good deal, Congraulations, lets go ride when we get our trucks, here in Texas, or whereever