Raptor Hood Graphics Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should something better than this, even a little bit would be better. Maybe add some orange on the f-150 and SVT instead of grey, and and and some kind of off road graphic on the background. Could be nicer!!! But who am I to say. Am no graphic designer.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They should something better than this, even a little bit would be better. Maybe add some orange on the f-150 and SVT instead of grey, and and and some kind of off road graphic on the background. Could be nicer!!! But who am I to say. Am no graphic designer.

That would most likely jack the prices up further than the current $605.00 price.

Color printing = expensive.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over-priced sticker BIG time, just like the over-priced digital mud graphics which I also passed on. My money is better spent on most anything else!
:shakehead:

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not digging the hood sticker either.

The standard graphics are nice but I passed because I wasn't going to pay that much on stickers that will more than likely start peeling after 3-4yrs.

AuPanda

Reaction score
Too pricey for me but I like it. I've noticed the sun really reflects off the hood in the desert that is LA.