Raptor Factory Shutdown ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

VETTE277

Reaction score
They have pushed things back by a month but they may end up just cancelling the MY23 if the production date gets pushed back more. I think there is way more interest in the MY24 with an the free upgrades and everything. Maybe you should look into trying to get a MY24 instead because Ford had announced that there will be no rollover or incentives of any kind for those who have a MY23 that doesn't get built.
Are you hearing MY23 orders may be canceled from an authoritative source or is that a guess? I'm trying to figure out a best path forward: either I wait it out with my stock inventory order that's a 01 priority or I start looking for something on the lot at a dealer before they're all snatched up for 23. I am not interested in a 24.

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont think it applies to Raptors: Mine was scheduled for 10/30 and it actually entered production yesterday, about a week earlier.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2024 Raptor is scheduled for 12/18 so id imagine if you have a MY23 on order it should be scheduled soon if they can build it

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Are you hearing MY23 orders may be canceled from an authoritative source or is that a guess? I'm trying to figure out a best path forward: either I wait it out with my stock inventory order that's a 01 priority or I start looking for something on the lot at a dealer before they're all snatched up for 23. I am not interested in a 24.

Raptor in hand is worth more than Raptor on paper.

Find a '23, buy it and have fun. If the dealer stock order shows up you can decide to trade in the Raptor you found for it or pass on it.