Raptor Factory Shutdown ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VETTE277

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Raptor production factory is shutdown due to the strikes ? I have a 23 on order and I'm told the factory is shutdown and nothing is being scheduled.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Build dates have been being pushed back for a while. If the factory itself is not shut down, feed parts could be causing a delay.

OP
OP
V

VETTE277

Reaction score
I’ve had a 01 priority stock build for over a month now without a production schedule date, doesn’t make sense.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had a 01 priority stock build for over a month now without a production schedule date, doesn’t make sense.

You expect Ford's production schedule to make sense??? :roflsquared:

Dearborne is still not on strike (the recent big strike closure is the F-250/Lincoln/Expedition plant in KY) -- But parts plant closures may be affecting Dearborn...

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You expect Ford's production schedule to make sense??? :roflsquared:

Dearborne is still not on strike (the recent big strike closure is the F-250/Lincoln/Expedition plant in KY) -- But parts plant closures may be affecting Dearborn...
And just what the Kentucky plant needs…more SuperDuty’s sitting around.

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
They have pushed things back by a month but they may end up just cancelling the MY23 if the production date gets pushed back more. I think there is way more interest in the MY24 with an the free upgrades and everything. Maybe you should look into trying to get a MY24 instead because Ford had announced that there will be no rollover or incentives of any kind for those who have a MY23 that doesn't get built.