Raptor Expeditions - Pismo Dunes 1/2-1/4 - Presented by Toyo Tires & Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't make this one. Got an invite I can't pass up. You guys enjoy for me though.

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing so many of you out at the dunes this weekend. Weather looks great for this time of year. Clear sky's with low 60's during the day and low 40's at night. Make sure to bring warm clothing. We'll likely have at least 6 trailers out so we should have some nice shelter should it be windy.

RSV6 should get to the dunes sometime between 1pm-2pm Friday. Once we find a good spot we'll shoot out an email to those who registered and update this thread with the location. It should not be hard to find us with the wrapped trucks. If you get there earlier, please wait to set up camp unless you are planning to camp by yourself.

Also, please bring a couple bundles of wood so we can have a roaring fire to keep us warm in the evening!

Thanks,

Raptor Expeditions

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
We are set up at mile marker 6-F up on the hill. See you guys soon!

We will still be there on Saturday without our trailer. We will be just getting back from 8 days in Las Vegas so we are not prepared to take the trailer out.

What are the plans for Saturday? Will there be a run in the dunes? What time should we arrive if we are not staying there?

Looking forward to meeting fellow FRF members!

Lonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In route to pismo!
Will have radio set on weatherman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk