RAPTOR DELIVERED - missing CF package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMGFAN

Reaction score
Hi guys, after long wait dealer received my October build Raptor. AG Super Crew fully loaded. However car arrived without CF package although it was ordered. I know there was some issues and delays with CF but anyone face similar situation?

I really like the CF look especially the shifter so i am little disappointed.

Dealer asked Ford for solution but i doubt they can do anything about it.... any thoughts?

Anyone with CF package who does not need it would be interested in swap for 1000 bucks?

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big loss, I would assume nobody is giving up there CF. CF really makes interior nice and makes it diff from every other f150.

nick731

Reaction score
Hi guys, after long wait dealer received my October build Raptor. AG Super Crew fully loaded. However car arrived without CF package although it was ordered. I know there was some issues and delays with CF but anyone face similar situation?

Dealer asked Ford for solution but i doubt they can do anything about it.... any thoughts?

Anyone with CF package who does not need it would be interested in swap for 1000 bucks?

Aw that's a bummer =\
Was it listed on your window sticker but wasn't on the truck?or was it something your dealer forgot to submit as part of the truck build?

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Why are you doubting? Ford needs to order the parts and then you'll need to trust the dealer to install the pieces without butchering up your interior. Personally I'd take the credit and then some and call it a day. So sad Ford is having so many issues with ordering, delivering, etc... hopefully they sort it out in the next few months.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course Ford would have to fix that!

Consider yourself lucky. Ford or my dealer gave my allocation to the next customer in line after I would NOT remove my CF back in Sept. Now I'm screwed and starting over 5 months later since my dealer has no allocations.

This time I did not order with the CF.

Be happy you got your truck and call it a day. I see tons of people here that ordered CF and have no build dates going all the way back to August.

I would love to hear from others that actually got a truck with CF and when was your DORA and Build date?

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AMGFAN

Reaction score
CF package is on order sheet and it was ordered. But its missing on window sticker. I have doubts they can solve it. I am afraid they just say "take the car or leave it ".. No big deal because they sell it easy to someone else...

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your CF. That can be really disappointing especially on a custom order. Now you are left with a feeling of being incomplete. If not too late, I would get as much back as possible from the dealership, ie more than 1k. Then possibly order the CF parts piece by piece over the course of some time. Good luck.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exactly the same is happening to me, but with my beadlocks. They were ordered and on my Dora originally, someone probably the dealer, removed them. They are not on my window sticker. Immediately contacted dealer. He said if I want them he would have to reorder the truck. Original order 9/29. Truck is still not here as of this post. My reply was immediate, I said no on the reorder and he said he will credit me the $$$$. Truck status is in delivery. Should be soon. Take the credit and check out one of frf vendors here they may come up with an alternative. I'd trade you CF for your BL's if that was the case, but I didn't order CF. Good and congratulations! Still waiting!

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if any of this is due to dealers wanting to fill their allocations as quickly as possible so they book the sales and thus profits sooner.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course Ford would have to fix that!

Consider yourself lucky. Ford or my dealer gave my allocation to the next customer in line after I would NOT remove my CF back in Sept. Now I'm screwed and starting over 5 months later since my dealer has no allocations.

This time I did not order with the CF.

Be happy you got your truck and call it a day. I see tons of people here that ordered CF and have no build dates going all the way back to August.

I would love to hear from others that actually got a truck with CF and when was your DORA and Build date?

8/14 order placed screw, AG 802A CF
8/16 DORA
12/20 - added forged beadlocks
1/13 VIN received scheduled 2/20
1/24 production scheduled 2/5
1/28 window sticker available. Showing all options ordered and confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer