Raptor bull bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Why not browse the garage sale section and pick-up a nice aftermarket front bumper. It'll look better, give you the options for lights, and smoke a deer.

OP
OP
WeaponX

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly if I'm spending over a grand. I'd rather put it into my Cobra to make it faster then a bumper.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
:specialed: Then just put it in your Cobra, as those things are ugly. And, if you do smoke a deer, with that thing, you'd be lucky to hit it square in the middle, shit is still going to get ****** up.

OP
OP
WeaponX

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my close call already. So I'm always doing the speed limit coming into the neighborhood.

OP
OP
WeaponX

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless people started letting their kids play outside at 11pm. I'm just worried about the deer.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Will have to look into the first one.

Sale pending, but maybe it'll fall through. C'mon, the bottom one will smoke the deer, and you can then put the dead deer in between the bumper and grill to take it home too!

OP
OP
WeaponX

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sale pending, but maybe it'll fall through. C'mon, the bottom one will smoke the deer, and you can then put the dead deer in between the bumper and grill to take it home too!

Well that sucks. Not much of a fan of that second bumper, but like the take home deer idea...lol