RAPTOR Build Numbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks!
I was wondering what both the production numbers for the 2010 Model/Year and if we were able to obtain a Build# such as in the past with the Lightnings and Harley Trucks?
This would be cool knowledge...
Thanks!
CHEERS!
Norm

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good question Norm. I'll ask my contact at Ford and pass on any info he can share.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think some one mentioned SVT would sell us a build number paper for forty bux but we have to wait until the production year is over.

OP
OP
Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If memory serves me correctly which can be questionable at the best of times...
I belive it was the same scenario with the Lightning. Pretty sure the build number was stamped on the VIN/Plate on the console of the Harley.
I would like to have mine for the Raptor.
CHEERS!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I heard that the Raptor is part of the F150 build and, as a result, it has no special/unique build numbers. I'm sure Ford knows how many Raptors have been built and can probably identify each one by its F150 build number but I don't think we get unique numbers unless Ford makes them up.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that the Raptor is part of the F150 build and, as a result, it has no special/unique build numbers. I'm sure Ford knows how many Raptors have been built and can probably identify each one by its F150 build number but I don't think we get unique numbers unless Ford makes them up.

Hum, the GT500 was built alongside the Mustangs on the same line and I had a SVT doc (had to pay for it) for my car. Did have to wait until the MY was over, but seems to me they should be able to do the same with this SVT vehicle?

OP
OP
Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was once part of the SVT program, not sure if it still is. I would like to have my Certificate like the one I had for the Lightning...

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just heard back from Ford and while they cannot give me actual numbers yet (because they haven't been made public to anyone), they can say they "have built around 6000 Raptors..." and that they "built more Raptors in its 1st year of production than all the years of the Lightning except for 2001."

They also suggested we keep an eye on [FONT=&quot]http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/vehicles/[/FONT] as that will be the place official production numbers and MY info will be kept, when its updated for the Raptor.

I also asked about SVT certificates that we might be able to buy, and the person I spoke with didn't have any specific info that any such thing is planned for the Raptor. Guess we'll have to just wait and see on that one too.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score

L's and HD's were built on the F-150 line also. IIRC only Cobra Rs were built on a separate line from their normal production counter part.