Random Raptor video thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lead Foot

Reaction score
That Drift course looks like Fun!

That trucks not laying over bad at all.... Give me the damn Keys! NOW!!!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
railroad tracks + 75mph

my ass left the seat. i only got a little off the ground but i was hauling ass. fun shit...

th_IMG_0225.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
They may call you Street Queen, Bird.... But at least you're out hitting Street Jumps!

i want to get airborne. it's not easy in this beast! that jump i hit used to produce at least a foot of air in every other vehicle...this truck just soaks it up!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Great post IRONMAN - very informative vids.
I'd be tempted to link that "ORRFROAD MODE = MORE FUN MODE" video to the Offroading your Raptor thread - it's a pretty concise description of how using the offroad button and trac control gives the driver more control over the vehicle. It's probably apparent by now that I have issues with the computers IQ - but being able to override it is a great function putting me back in control over the truck.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Great post IRONMAN - very informative vids.
I'd be tempted to link that "ORRFROAD MODE = MORE FUN MODE" video to the Offroading your Raptor thread - it's a pretty concise description of how using the offroad button and trac control gives the driver more control over the vehicle. It's probably apparent by now that I have issues with the computers IQ - but being able to override it is a great function putting me back in control over the truck.

I thought these were some very informative video's, definitely taking notes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc