Rack:ONE Mounting Systems by WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good Wyo I was all set to order one of these when my priorities got shuffled after some Wisconsin fun.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You tell me? I guess the early ones where in the back weren't they? I knew it was supposed to have some sort of gap but trying to figure out the advantage to that much. If the tire(s) are up there, not sure it would have much of a factor but there must be a reason right? lol

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought it was supposed to cover the whole bed front to back. Otherwise it's pretty pointless. Goes against the "flat floor" that it claims

I would request more info. Doesn't seem right like someone didn't measure correctly. I'd be pissed

Also be careful with that one bolt. We had to cut one off of lab raptors. It sheared the mount clip in the frame and there's no access. Drivers side 2nd one back

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to hear from some other Rack One owners. Do you have the gap by the cab? Mine is about 5 1/4". Tight against the tailgate. @DocSpooK looks like yours has a similar gap.
Why would there be a gap? Could it really have been measured wrong by over 5"

I need Jimmy @WSI to chime in and look at my pics and tell me first why holes didn't line up and then why there is that 5"+ gap.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather have the gap at the back, but I'm now to poor to care moding the house. Needed proper shelter for e-30 raptor.