Rack:ONE Mounting Systems by WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few notes:

- We have an aluminum version
-There will be a slide-out version as well

^^^^any updates on the above??? Price how heavy ect????^^^^^^^

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few notes:

- We have an aluminum version
-There will be a slide-out version as well

^^^^any updates on the above??? Price how heavy ect????^^^^^^^

I'll have pics of the aluminum version early next week, slide out will be a few more weeks.

Racks and Accessories are not made to order, they will be a "stocked item". Currently it may be slightly more difficult to anticipate , but within a few months we will have it figured out . You order, we ship , that day.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you have enough sold you don't need to do a group buy? Let me know before you raise the price on them.

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe ordered are being taken now, but they are not stocked up yet.

Did you order one? What accessories did you get?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com
I still have not....I'm really interested, but not sure I fully understand how it all works and would like to know the weight savings when going to aluminum. I believe I have an idea of how things fasten, but not crystal clear

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see a video of it in action, and not that you want help with marketing but getting everyone to buy a base pice should be priority so sell that for as little as you can and up the accessories. In not thinking of raptor tax but the regular f150s and other makes. Just looking at the big picture. Everyone is going to have in mind at least one eccessory and wanting more. I'm not thinking raptor fun I'm thinking work trucks you brought it up. Organizing shops also have you hung one on the wall yet?

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know the weight savings of the alluminum ones yet?

+1 and more info on the slide out alluminum version.

How will it secure when closed?

How far will it slide out?

How much height will it add? I want to figure out if it will fit under and not hit my undercover swing cases with a bed mat on top of it.

this is the way I think I will go if it will work.