Question regarding methods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
probably because of the offset it lists them as not fitting but those are the size and bolt pattern Methods that everyone and their mother has.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their chart is probably just messed up, those should fit. The vendors on here should be able to beat that price and ensure you get exactly what you need. I did just read that they are on 2 week back order though...

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Thanks I'll have to check it out! Also I heard you have to get aftermarket lug nuts as well? I'm looking at black to match the wheels any info on this would be appreciated as well

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks I'll have to check it out! Also I heard you have to get aftermarket lug nuts as well? I'm looking at black to match the wheels any info on this would be appreciated as well

No Problem. We sell the black lugs for $47.99 and PM us for pricing on the Methods.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could you weigh the Standards and the Double Standards? Also does anyone know the weight of stock 2012 wheel?

No Problem. We sell the black lugs for $47.99 and the Double Standards are $180.99. We sell the Standards for $165.99.

Let me know if you have any other questions.