Question #18, for Vendors: Is anyone currently having a sale on Retrax POWERTRAXPRO MX units?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send a message to our vendor nick@apollo optics. I just bought a Bak x4 revolver from him and he had the best price I could find. Very happy dealing with him and love the new cover!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a retrax pro on my Gen 1 and loved it. I didn't opt for the MX motorized version as I was afraid of having a motor/power issue and then not being able to access the bed. You will lose about a foot of bed space due to the canister, but other than that it's a great bed cover.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a retrax pro on my Gen 1 and loved it. I didn't opt for the MX motorized version as I was afraid of having a motor/power issue and then not being able to access the bed. You will lose about a foot of bed space due to the canister, but other than that it's a great bed cover.
I had a Retrax Pro on my 15 F350 KR and loved it. Also didn’t want power issues and the bearings in that cover are so good it slides with little effort. Only reason I didn’t do it with the Raptor is because the bed is small enough I didn’t want to reduce it more with the canister.

Love the security of the DiamondBack on the Raptor though. It’s a beast of a cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought these threads were supposed to be numbered, or are vendor questions running under a different set of procedures?