Pulley/belt squeak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What things are you talking about? Tray? What tray? Key fob light?
stupid insignificant stuff really..

ok.. the back 'tray' organizer 'bucket' under rear seats when they are down. and when up, its a storage spot.. don't know how else to describe if you don't have it or know what it is/looks like.

and key fob.. kinda self explanatory really.. keyless, FOB that you can unlock and lock, open tail gate.. do the can't find my truck bit and honk it.. key fob.. there's a little light above unlock.. maybe you haven't really noticed it.. but i use the remote start a lot and that was a way to tell me if it worked or not. can use the pass app.. but fob is 'localized' and does not need the net to work.. 'old school' .. ya know.. like a remote alarm thingy from the 'day'? lol...

anyway.. not the most important things.. but what I am getting at is Ford continually deletes convenience items from this line up almost constantly.. little shit that just made it that much cooler.. like the lights in the cup holders.. from 21 to 22, they took those suckers out.. on top of some other 'ambient lighting'.. but that's what made these extra cool.. to buy this much of a 'truck' and have those little nice things taken away.. IMO should have left it.. how much could it have cost them.. it was already there. maybe it was the supplier.. don't know. I have had 3 raptors now and have noticed the progression of them.. just my 4 cents.. (yup.. bidenflation..:)

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
stupid insignificant stuff really..

ok.. the back 'tray' organizer 'bucket' under rear seats when they are down. and when up, its a storage spot.. don't know how else to describe if you don't have it or know what it is/looks like.

and key fob.. kinda self explanatory really.. keyless, FOB that you can unlock and lock, open tail gate.. do the can't find my truck bit and honk it.. key fob.. there's a little light above unlock.. maybe you haven't really noticed it.. but i use the remote start a lot and that was a way to tell me if it worked or not. can use the pass app.. but fob is 'localized' and does not need the net to work.. 'old school' .. ya know.. like a remote alarm thingy from the 'day'? lol...

anyway.. not the most important things.. but what I am getting at is Ford continually deletes convenience items from this line up almost constantly.. little shit that just made it that much cooler.. like the lights in the cup holders.. from 21 to 22, they took those suckers out.. on top of some other 'ambient lighting'.. but that's what made these extra cool.. to buy this much of a 'truck' and have those little nice things taken away.. IMO should have left it.. how much could it have cost them.. it was already there. maybe it was the supplier.. don't know. I have had 3 raptors now and have noticed the progression of them.. just my 4 cents.. (yup.. bidenflation..:)
Yea I agree. My 23R has the led on the fob, now I know what you were talking about. I didn’t realize you were talking about the lockable storage thing when you said tray. My truck has that too but none of my previous ones did so I don’t know what it used to be like.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I agree. My 23R has the led on the fob, now I know what you were talking about. I didn’t realize you were talking about the lockable storage thing when you said tray. My truck has that too but none of my previous ones did so I don’t know what it used to be like.
Does your fob light up green or red? LMK..

@FordTechOne is this deleted item for MY24's ..no feedback via keyfob?

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also.. back to the OPost... my 'squeak' is more intermittent now but have the fancy mech-a-scope in the truck JIC i hear it in middle of day..

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow.. so they did 'delete' that.. that's just stupid.. what 'chip' did they save by doing that? because I have more red stitching?

seriously Ford.. WTF ? you already took away the rest of the security system and now only have door trigger and if it gets bumped.. no more when it's lifted up like being towed--which is a way to steal these.. you have taken away the LED.. no wait.. you left them there... but don't let a LED light up??
and before someone suggests.. i did try both keys and replaced battery.. soooo.. yea.. charge more and get less..

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2024 remote has the LED, but it does not light up for remote start. Thats kind of a bummer, but I never really paid attention to it anyway.

Checked my oil today and it was normal, but also checked the lugs. My nuts were not torqued to 150 ft-lbs. They were all somewhere between 120-130. Check your nuts boys.

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2024 remote has the LED, but it does not light up for remote start. Thats kind of a bummer, but I never really paid attention to it anyway.

Checked my oil today and it was normal, but also checked the lugs. My nuts were not torqued to 150 ft-lbs. They were all somewhere between 120-130. Check your nuts boys.
You don’t need to ask.

Giggity.