Pro Eagle Jack Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Turbogoat324

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have additional rear frame cross-members welded in and my rear bumper is also welded on. I can droop the truck using either spot.

My rear suspension has approx 10" of down travel.

all that being said, it works on 37s. I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks if it works with 40s too.

I can't wait to see the 40's installed. That is just nuts! I love following your build thread.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the 40's installed. That is just nuts! I love following your build thread.

dropping it off at TMX in about a week and a half. there are some additional changes coming too. stay tuned! :batman2:

hoping to have the truck out west for most of the fall so who knows, you may see me in your hood.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a bed mount for the 3 ton pro eagle?

Do you need a key to remove the spare from under the truck?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_0858.JPG
Is there a bed mount for the 3 ton pro eagle?

Do you need a key to remove the spare from under the truck?

Yes, Eagle makes one and it's on their site.

Yes, you need your key to remove the access cover on the bumper and you need the arm part of the OEM jack (located behind rear passenger side seat) to insert into hole to lower the tire.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 3 ton at that price point not much difference. It works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the wheeled Pro Eagle vs the non wheeled skid plate looking one. We used to run the skid plate ones on our race car, but they were just regular jacks we welded plates on the bottom of. Those worked great in the desert. Never had a wheeled one off road before. Pros Cons of anyone thats used both ??

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about the wheeled Pro Eagle vs the non wheeled skid plate looking one. We used to run the skid plate ones on our race car, but they were just regular jacks we welded plates on the bottom of. Those worked great in the desert. Never had a wheeled one off road before. Pros Cons of anyone thats used both ??

The big wheeled versions are the best of both worlds; they are much more maneuverable than the skid versions and they work awesome off road in any terrain. The big wheeled versions still have a skid type bottom, so even in sand they wont sink. I've had both versions.

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The big wheeled versions are the best of both worlds; they are much more maneuverable than the skid versions and they work awesome off road in any terrain. The big wheeled versions still have a skid type bottom, so even in sand they wont sink. I've had both versions.
Thanks, it looks good to me as well

OP
OP
Turbogoat324

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting a 3 ton and have been super happy. I use it all the time for install! I just had JDS make me a mount for the 3 ton.