(price drop) 37" BFG MT/KM2's for sale ($550)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$600 for the set (firm). I'm going back to 35-in ATs. For anyone not local to the Charleston, South Carolina area, will consider splitting the difference of the distance to drive up to 100 miles (meaning, if you are 200 miles away, I'll meet you halfway; if you are further than that, I'll drive up to 100 miles to meet you). I can't imagine it would be worth it to ship these.

Other details about the tires:
I bought them new in Feb 2018 and have about 20k miles on them. I have my vehicle alignment paperwork to not only showing that the vehicle was aligned around the time I bought the tires, but also what the mileage was when I got them (to confirm the 20K mileage figure). They have seen no real off road driving, save for the occasional dirt road. There have been no punctures, cuts or gouges. And there are no notable issues with the tire (no cord body separation or out-of-roundness).

OEM specs say these tires have a tread depth of 20/32" new. Mine currently measure about 7/16" from the center tread (or 14/32"). They measure about a half inch on the the outer tread.

I am happy to post up whatever pics you like for any serious inquiries.

Thanks.
5679f9d3d7134896808e5068379a0c0c.jpg
8904ac0ab3a931ed325f0554baac2d88.jpge6efa7d5e6a3244594b410bb47b969e0.jpg49893fd9a0f70cffcc04cf9abaf3b338.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
tplee

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropping the price by $50 to $550. These are now off the truck...just got a new set of 315/70 17 BFG K02s put on Sunday. These massive tires are now taking up too much space in my garage.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where you running these on mid perch? I was debating going to 37s. Why did you decide to switch it up?

OP
OP
tplee

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where you running these on mid perch? I was debating going to 37s. Why did you decide to switch it up?
Yes, ran these with mid-perch.

I love the look and feel of running 37's, but switching up because I just want to go back down to a more streetable tire since that's where I spend nearly all my time. I guess I'm just getting old.... And I have actually already gone back to OEM-spec 315-70-17 BFG AT/KO2s (specifically the lighter load-C variant; nearly all other 35-in and 37-in tall tire options out there are heavy [and stiff] load E tires). So these 37's are now off my truck and sitting in my garage...and I'm ready to get them out of my way!!

If you're curious as to how these actually fit the first gen Raptor, I have had these rub once before. I was making a sharp left turn at full lock while also running hard into a curb. The tire just barely rubbed somewhere inside the fender. If you ran hard off-road, I definitely have some reservations. I should also point out I'm running the OEM bead locks... And that matters a huge deal as to how these actually fit. The OEM wheels have the most favorable offset to fit 37s. If you're running a different wheel with anything other than exact OEM offset, I would strongly advise against running 37s.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, ran these with mid-perch.

I love the look and feel of running 37's, but switching up because I just want to go back down to a more streetable tire since that's where I spend nearly all my time. I guess I'm just getting old.... And I have actually already gone back to OEM-spec 315-70-17 BFG AT/KO2s (specifically the lighter load-C variant; nearly all other 35-in and 37-in tall tire options out there are heavy [and stiff] load E tires). So these 37's are now off my truck and sitting in my garage...and I'm ready to get them out of my way!!

If you're curious as to how these actually fit the first gen Raptor, I have had these rub once before. I was making a sharp left turn at full lock while also running hard into a curb. The tire just barely rubbed somewhere inside the fender. If you ran hard off-road, I definitely have some reservations. I should also point out I'm running the OEM bead locks... And that matters a huge deal as to how these actually fit. The OEM wheels have the most favorable offset to fit 37s. If you're running a different wheel with anything other than exact OEM offset, I would strongly advise against running 37s.

understood, thanks for the reply. If I was closer I would scoop these up from you, it seems like a terrific price. GLWS!

OP
OP
tplee

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$600 for the set (firm). I'm going back to 35-in ATs. For anyone not local to the Charleston, South Carolina area, will consider splitting the difference of the distance to drive up to 100 miles (meaning, if you are 200 miles away, I'll meet you halfway; if you are further than that, I'll drive up to 100 miles to meet you). I can't imagine it would be worth it to ship these.

Other details about the tires:
I bought them new in Feb 2018 and have about 20k miles on them. I have my vehicle alignment paperwork to not only showing that the vehicle was aligned around the time I bought the tires, but also what the mileage was when I got them (to confirm the 20K mileage figure). They have seen no real off road driving, save for the occasional dirt road. There have been no punctures, cuts or gouges. And there are no notable issues with the tire (no cord body separation or out-of-roundness).

OEM specs say these tires have a tread depth of 20/32" new. Mine currently measure about 7/16" from the center tread (or 14/32"). They measure about a half inch on the the outer tread.

I am happy to post up whatever pics you like for any serious inquiries.

Thanks.
5679f9d3d7134896808e5068379a0c0c.jpg
8904ac0ab3a931ed325f0554baac2d88.jpge6efa7d5e6a3244594b410bb47b969e0.jpg
49893fd9a0f70cffcc04cf9abaf3b338.jpg

Bump.
Now offering for $450...

Jr raptor

Reaction score
If you still have these I am interest and have cash . Thank you . I live in Virginia and are you still willing to drive 100 miles .

Jr raptor

Reaction score
Great and when would be a good day to meet . Also where would 100 miles put you to meet at . Thank you for your time .