Pre buy group buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all. Don't know if I can get way with directing interested parties to LGE/CTS? I'm trying to get a group buy for a custom front bumper from them with added grill protection? If this isn't kool,bitch slap my ass outta here. lol...

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Working on it. If you can envision this; The baja bumper with a frame to just about cover the perimeter of the grill,"less the top corners of the headlights",topping off just below the top of the grill. (splitting the ford lettering and the mesh of the top edge) Then four or five support bars filling that void. The will be no protection for the headlights. Just the soft belly of the grill. Price is right around 2k. If we can get a group going,we can save some moola. There is also the option if you live on the other side of the planet like I do,powder coating yourself and saving some more money on shipping and price point.