prairie city get to know your raptor run

which would you rather have a end of the year raptor run at?

• prairie city

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • pismo beach

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me what this was about rich, I just want to get back out to Nevada but seriously that's not the best option for trying to get new members in nor cal to come out and offroad their raptor for the first time, even pismo is nearly in the Socal region (I will probably be driving down the night before and camping out for the night), Carnegie and prairie city are the best options due to the distance, I don't think inexperienced people will want to drive out of state for one of these runs

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

December 29th is going to stay as a prairie city run, i'm making up my mind about that right now, there will be a pismo run as well though

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I like this better.... Both options leave it open for all levels of experience in the NorCal area.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you do not need to be an experienced person to go to pismo as long as you are going with someone that has been there before. it seems a lot more intimidating until you get there and driving in seeing the dunes to the left and an awesome view of the ocean to the right. but i do like that its split as a seperate trip good thinking cups!

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'd go to pismo if it was a camping two day thing otherwise i may just go to prairie city or knoxville

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you all do a Pismo run I might be able to come down for the day. Have a busy couple weeks coming up. Our Death Valley run this weekend, the Toy Run on the 14th and now Pismo on the 21st.