PPF on A-Pillars, Leading Edge of Roof, Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Un Gato Malodoro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the forum, ordered my Raptor last month and will take delivery in early May (supposedly). Since I'm currently deployed I need to set up all the things I want to do to the truck once I get delivery so I can take care of all installs in the window of time I have before I go back out again.

I'm curious if those of you who installed PPF on your truck also wrapped the A-Pillars, leading edge of the roof, or headlights? If so, are you satisfied with how the application looks in those areas? I'm considering this option however I really don't like the line/seam that would result on the leading edge of the roof. If you went this route, did that line/seam bother you? I can see my OCD ******* the meter about it.

Also, headlights...worth it? I'm going with Xpel ultimate which is what I've used to wrap my other cars, but I don't see the need for the full roof on the Raptor.

Thanks in advance.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you’re concerned with chips then do it. Its all luck pretty much but the front will get peppered over time. I had a healthy one on the hood and a cracked window in the first few months or something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts