Post Pics of your Tuxedo Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty9697

Reaction score
You tuxedo guys are crazy! Would never own one myself cause I'd be askin everyone to detail it for me but gotta love the guys that love their trucks. Where r u in so cal? I'd be happy to help with a detail. A clean Raptor is always a must for me, even after the mud, can't deal with it. I'm in Torrance and always willing to help a fellow member clean the beast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a hard decision to get black. When i purchased it black was the only color i could find at MSRP. I live in Marina del Rey but in an apartment so that limits my detailing ability and to be honest I hate doing it.

Its going to be a big project. It needs to be clay bared and buffed, lots of small scratches.

UGH.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the look of all the black trucks that have been posted. I would not want to have to go through all the cleaning and detailing you have to do just to keep it up. It's one of the reasons I went for Oxford White instead of Tuxedo Black.

PICT0010_zpsfbzqiw1o.jpg

If you have the time and the energy black can look outstanding. After all there are more black Raptors than any other color...