Please help me decide, cuz I can't

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on duratracs. Loving them. Ran them 2+yr all season on another truck. They wear well all season, are snow flaked, and are pretty good in wet too.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are more aggressive than the BF's. Not sure about a head to head, but visually they are nobbier and more aggressive.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had DuraTracs for three years. Wore quickly. Just put on Mickey Baja MTZ and will see how they perform at SnoBall '15..

We'll see if I go back to DuraTracs or not..

Mickey's look better. I know I will lose a bit of grip in snow/ice but will see how they wear. Harder tire but hoping they last longer than 36k.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CMSearle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a similar dilemma. I'm in Columbus, OH (see all 4 seasons but not tons of snow or anything) have 18" XD Monsters on undersized Trail Grapplers right now and I can't make up my mind on new tires and can't find too many posts about whether or not I'll have rubbing issues with the XD's.

I'm between the 315/70R18 Toyo MT's, 325/65R18 Duratrac's and 37" Cooper STT's (36.7") if they'll fit on mid perch without any fender mods. I'm also not totally opposed to another set of Trail Grapplers. This is the 3rd truck they have been on and they have worn extremely well.

My off-reading is limited to mostly fields and what not so mine is mostly a street queen. I don't drive a ton of miles and didn't buy the truck for its MPG so I'm not worried about tire weight.

Help!