Played my cards right - order placed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
40K ADM is the best deal you could find? Man you should have just lied to us.

Sadly that is about the going price if you want one now. Look at the crazy C8ZO6 market now. Some are over $100K ADM.

I have a dealer that offered me an Avalanche R at $40K ADM and I actually thought about it. :eek:o_O I offered $15k over and was declined. They said they had more than that in it. They had to do a dealer trade to get it from another dealer. Crazy times for sure.

Sam

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly that is about the going price if you want one now. Look at the crazy C8ZO6 market now. Some are over $100K ADM.

I have a dealer that offered me an Avalanche R at $40K ADM and I actually thought about it. :eek:o_O I offered $15k over and was declined. They said they had more than that in it. They had to do a dealer trade to get it from another dealer. Crazy times for sure.

Sam
Take whatever a dealer uses as an excuse to mark up with a heavy dose of salt.

I offered MSRP for a truck on the lot for 30 days and he came back with a firm $10k over because "other dealers are offering to buy it for that."

MyRaptorR

Reaction score
I paid 20K ADM in July and my R is built and awaiting shipment should be here in a week or so. I wanted It for MSRP too but it seems like most of the crowd is still waiting unscheduled that was saying they are buying one for MSRP. Some dealers are selling a pipe dream for MSRP with no allocation.