Pics of Your Terrain Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeRed

Reaction score
The bed match looks really nice! Still deciding on the beadlocks or not...they look good but are heavier and seem to require maintenance. Seems like every Terrain shown on here has them though

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No additional maintenance required if you don't actually beadlock the tires (and just stay with the trim ring)

That color match LineX bed looks great. I have a Bedtred right now & thought I could go with that later. Looks more like I will be getting LineX.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CodeRed

Reaction score
I think that I will switch to the BL's, delete the rear step and color match w linex. Waiting ~4 mos does give you plenty of time to mull it over and get exactly the right combo...that is until I change it again.

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that I will switch to the BL's, delete the rear step and color match w linex. Waiting ~4 mos does give you plenty of time to mull it over and get exactly the right combo...that is until I change it again.

I just wanted you to have another reference pic for the bed liner. I like both, color match and black. Here is mine. Don't mine the sand bags. I am going to do the real wheel wells and all fender flares with Black Platinum Line-X next.

20131219_161751.jpg 20131219_161821.jpg

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the color match on that cap.

I am still floundering over a bedcover or possible a cap like that.

mine is still fresh off the lot for now.

Attachments

• truck4.jpg
    truck4.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 107

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like this color. My only wish it that it was a little more green. I would like to see ford do a military OD Green

You could get with Designs N Signs (vendor) and get them to get you graphics in OD Green. Would be a nice contrast with the Terrain color instead of going with black like everybody else.