Photo Dump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. Me too. That Ruby and bronze just looks so good together. Whats next?
Not sure. just ordered a set of KM3's should go on this week. Next may be deavers and bumps. Maybe i win a front and rear bumper at the offroad revolution event in 2 weeks haha!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure. just ordered a set of KM3's should go on this week. Next may be deavers and bumps. Maybe i win a front and rear bumper at the offroad revolution event in 2 weeks haha!
Nice! I'm due for a new set of tires soon. I ha e 50k on my KM3s and still have a bit of tread left. Will more than likely get a new set if them. Been a solid tire. No complaints.
Deavers and bumps are a solid choice too.
Which bumpers you looking at?

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I'm due for a new set of tires soon. I ha e 50k on my KM3s and still have a bit of tread left. Will more than likely get a new set if them. Been a solid tire. No complaints.
Deavers and bumps are a solid choice too.
Which bumpers you looking at?
Those KM3s seem to have held up nicely, sweet! ive tried KO2s and ridge grapplers. curious how the km3 will be. They will be my offroad setup so won't use them on the street much.

At the event, they are raffling off KHC bumpers. Although, i recently saw a gen 3 with the ADD pro bolt on with a stock location intercooler and no lightbar on the bumper and it looked super cool. No plans of ordering a bumper yet but maybe in the future!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those KM3s seem to have held up nicely, sweet! ive tried KO2s and ridge grapplers. curious how the km3 will be. They will be my offroad setup so won't use them on the street much.

At the event, they are raffling off KHC bumpers. Although, i recently saw a gen 3 with the ADD pro bolt on with a stock location intercooler and no lightbar on the bumper and it looked super cool. No plans of ordering a bumper yet but maybe in the future!
I have drove my 37" KM3s from Texas to Cali numerous times. And bombing down dirt. No problems either place. You will like them.
KHC does make some sweet stuff. I have a few things from them on my truck.
What about SVC bumpers? Some nice stuff too.

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have drove my 37" KM3s from Texas to Cali numerous times. And bombing down dirt. No problems either place. You will like them.
KHC does make some sweet stuff. I have a few things from them on my truck.
What about SVC bumpers? Some nice stuff too.
so many options! SVC certainly makes nice stuff too. guess ill have to see when the time comes, and what the lead times are and what not.