Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Just lower the price already. The whole internet knows you can get a pedal commander for 250-260 shipped all day long because you have discount codes ALL over the place.

Your sales are gonna tank if people can't easily find that number.

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just lower the price already. The whole internet knows you can get a pedal commander for 250-260 shipped all day long because you have discount codes ALL over the place.

Thanks for the suggestion, but our sales have increased by at least 25% every month for the past 9 consecutive months. If the way we're doing things isn't broken, I'm not going to fix it.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wait a sec, you know the whole Internet?

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

My pedal commander is my right foot.

It's not the same thing, not at all. :specialed:

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First. I did not "convince pedal commander that my sales were predominately in other markets". I told them up front I was ordering for. Raptor customer and that a large portion of my market were Raptor customers. Period, end of that story.

Second, I had already been advertising offering them on the Raptor community FB pages for two days when SVC xame into the mix with the "Unbeatable pricing" posts. That coincidentally came right after your phone call to Pedal Commander complaining that I was selling for less than $299 in private contact sales when I have proof you were selling for $250 shipped at the same time. Complete sour grapes.

Third, I edited a post I had made before yours to ADD the ubdeatable deal because of the perception that your posts were aimed at an attempt to make sure I didn't receive sales. Your pricing was in fact not unbeatable, I beat it over and over and had the sales to prove it.

Fourth, I started online only years ago but am in fact brick and mortar now working on trucks, performing installations and other services. It took me longer to build up to that point, but it has happened.

Fifth, you have a personal problem with me because I stopped selling your products due to your ruining a loyal customer relationship of mine by not backing your products and services and basically telling my customer where to go. I don't operate like that and every single customer is important to me, not just the caged build guys.

Finally, i don't care about your business history. My loyal customers wanted the pedal commander so I called them dorectly and they signed me up. That simple. You (Jeff @ SVC) just found out I was selling them and called them whining that someone else was offering them and at a discount. You were whining about it and that kicked off the whole ordeal.

@Pedal Commander to clarify, according to Larry, no sales below MAP will be tolerated from any authorized dealer regardless of how they are made.

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pedal Commander to clarify, according to Larry, no sales below MAP will be tolerated from any authorized dealer regardless of how they are made.

Thanks for the phone call, Chris. I'm glad we cleared everything up.

Now lets all move on and focus on our common goal of making Raptors more awesome without the drama :favorites13:

Gilligan

Reaction score
So no Raptor sales under MAP, but the Tacoma, Mercedes, and chevy guys(among others i'm sure) get discounts straight from Pedal Commander that are advertised on social media and forums??

Raptor tax is real!!

m06og

Last edited:

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So no Raptor sales under MAP, but the Tacoma, Mercedes, and chevy guys(among others i'm sure) get discounts straight from Pedal Commander that are advertised on social media and forums??

Raptor tax is real!!

Thats not the case at all.