Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pedal commander and factory warranty

Does the pedal commander void the factory/extended warranty?

Do you have to unhook and remove it every time you go in for service or to have warranty work done?

So does the factory/extended warranty remain if it's NOT removed?

The quote below is from pedal commander website FAQ

No, it is not detectable at all . After the removal of Pedal Commander, it is not traceable and the vehicle is directly returned to its original performance. No hardware or software changes were made. Even if related memories were logged in the ECU, the responsibility to prove it falls on the manufacturers, because a faulty sensor would also give the same logged memory.
Thus Pedal Commander is ideal for leasing, financing or company vehicles. We have optimized the complete vehicle fleet of some of our major clients. The operation is not traceable as it does not leave foot print after the removal. This is a decisive advantage; of course, your factory warranty remains.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Same here. It will give me some time to get used to the HP with normal pedal first [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to do for you what NJSP did for me.

Pedal Commander = awesome driving in the Raptor, period. Nice thing about it, is that it has it’s own eco mode, it’s own “normal” mode so that makes it just like your truck is now, but city or sport mode and people will not be able to smack the grin off your face with a 2x4. Also - and this a great and significant feature:

Pedal Commander preserves your last settings, so if you find that you like city +1 like NJSP and me, you can set it and leave it there. It’s kind of a really happy medium setting, as the truck will still hold gears going up slight hills, etc, whereas sport mode in the pedal commander is much more willing to downshift. No futzing about with drive modes, just get in and go.

it’s a simple mod and provides an instant drivability improvement. You’ve got a good deal and pretty much everyone who has it, liking it.

Only down side to sport mode is my wife likes to use Lucille to chase Prius drivers and I find we get awfully close to those annoying little eco-boxes.

Life is too short to drive the Raptor without pedal commander.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed it today and set to Sport +1. Feels great in normal like I have more precise throttle control. In the truck's sport mode with sport +1 it really gets up and goes! [emoji573]

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed it today and set to Sport +1. Feels great in normal like I have more precise throttle control. In the truck's sport mode with sport +1 it really gets up and goes! [emoji573]

Can it spin 4 35' tires in Sport mode? My buddy said it can't be done and he's got a case of beer on the line.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Got one from Rick at freedom Motorsports last night for a smoking deal. Can't wait to get it and try it out.