P04F0 DTC in Forscan after FMIC install...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just picked my truck up from the shop getting the Cobb FMIC, K&N I/C pipes, and turbo smart BOV. It might be placebo(probably is after driving that rental) but man this truck pulls HARD even on 37s. I noticed though after changing my tire size in Forscan I had this DTC. Is this an issue or any fixes? I hope I don't have to take it back to the shop.....I currently have no check engine lights though just this DTC I noticed.

Attachments

• IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 12

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's an evap code. Clear it and if it returns it sounds like a dealer issue. Your mods should have no impact on the evap system.

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's an evap code. Clear it and if it returns it sounds like a dealer issue. Your mods should have no impact on the evap system.
Made my night man. I didn't think the IC or anything should be a part of this or was really hoping not. Nearly at 1K so was gonna do an oil change anyway. If the CEL pops up I'll dial the dealer up.

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_0503.pngThis is what the app is showing. The truck has been sitting for 27 days or so in a shop getting worked on with about 80 miles till empty worth of gas. I’m gonna fill up, clear it, and see if it returns after a full tank of good stuff and spirited driving. Anybody got anything I could possibly check or just recommend a dealer visit??

Attachments

• IMG_0502.png
    IMG_0502.png
    229 KB · Views: 1
OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update: after going back over everything from the K&N pipe install and Cobb piping, I noticed one air/vacuum hose wasn't connected to the inlet pipe going into the throttle body around the MAP sensor(I think that's what it is) connected it back, made sure the connector was snapped down as well and everything else was snug and tight. Gonna clear the code and see if that fixes it.