Order Date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Monster44

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I just got off the phone with ford and the representative couldn't confirm or deny wether the raptor will be produced in 15. They kept saying that it may or may not happen and something will be said at an undisclosed date.:mad: They did tell me that the window to order a 14 model is closed and 15 orders have begun. 15 orders will be available in November. I understand they are retooling but I did read that ford was talking about making the raptor in 14 sheet metal because of high demand. I will try to find where I read it and post. So hopefully there will be a new 14 black screw with 801a and NO moonroof still available in November. Fingers crossed! I've been waiting for this truck since I saw the debut of the screw at Crandon International Raceway.

D

Deleted member 12951

Ok, I just got off the phone with ford and the representative couldn't confirm or deny wether the raptor will be produced in 15. They kept saying that it may or may not happen and something will be said at an undisclosed date.:mad: They did tell me that the window to order a 14 model is closed and 15 orders have begun. 15 orders will be available in November. I understand they are retooling but I did read that ford was talking about making the raptor in 14 sheet metal because of high demand. I will try to find where I read it and post. So hopefully there will be a new 14 black screw with 801a and NO moonroof still available in November. Fingers crossed! I've been waiting for this truck since I saw the debut of the screw at Crandon International Raceway.

Wouldn't hold your breath.....

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Does anyone know the deadline for ordering a 2014 Raptor? If I wanted to order one in November is that to late? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

not sure of your location but my local dealership here in Scottsboro Alabama has 2 in. One silver used 2013 supercrew with all options and a 2014 black supercrew with all options

OP
OP
Monster44

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't hold your breath.....

I know. Why would they pull this truck out of the lineup? It's like benching Babe Ruth!

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

not sure of your location but my local dealership here in Scottsboro Alabama has 2 in. One silver used 2013 supercrew with all options and a 2014 black supercrew with all options

Sweet! Can they hold the 14 till November? That's my problem. I'm F**cked till November. :mad:

D

Deleted member 12951

I know. Why would they pull this truck out of the lineup? It's like benching Babe Ruth!

You are preaching to the choir. The stopping of the raptor for 2015 and who really know when it will start up again has been discussed all over the forum here and probably on numerous other Internet sites including car ones and magazines. Nobody can make any sense of it other than the new F-150 design change and what that is doing to the factory. This talk was going on back in 2013 when I started looking last November and I am sure before that. Once I heard news that 2014 might be the last year for a year or two, I jumped without looking and ordered one within 2 weeks back then and haven't looked back. I know it doesn't help your current situation but in November, who knows there might be a few left around on lots or can always go used.

OP
OP
Monster44

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh I see now man! I'm sorry! Its been there for a looong time

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

No worries.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

You are preaching to the choir. The stopping of the raptor for 2015 and who really know when it will start up again has been discussed all over the forum here and probably on numerous other Internet sites including car ones and magazines. Nobody can make any sense of it other than the new F-150 design change and what that is doing to the factory. This talk was going on back in 2013 when I started looking last November and I am sure before that. Once I heard news that 2014 might be the last year for a year or two, I jumped without looking and ordered one within 2 weeks back then and haven't looked back. I know it doesn't help your current situation but in November, who knows there might be a few left around on lots or can always go used.

Yeah, my master plan was set for May, talked to the dealer, had everything lined up, then the wheels fell off on my part. Had an unfortunate event happen( not life threatening or new baby ect.) I will have a raptor, just not till November. Hopefully new, it would my first brand new truck.

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
No worries.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Yeah, my master plan was set for May, talked to the dealer, had everything lined up, then the wheels fell off on my part. Had an unfortunate event happen( not life threatening or new baby ect.) I will have a raptor, just not till November. Hopefully new, it would my first brand new truck.

They will be on the lot, but the choice will be limited.

There are still 100+ 14 GT500 s available but it's limited to what someone else ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD