Options for Center Cap for Method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juicehead

Reaction score
so did they ever make that billet cap? I think it would look great in Fox shock blue.

I am still trying to sneak in some machine time here at work. I should try to get some dimensions from Method for the ring...

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still trying to sneak in some machine time here at work. I should try to get some dimensions from Method for the ring...

I'd be super interested to see what you came up with. I was thinking about making some of my own as well. Powdercoat satin black with a ghost SVT logo on them similar to the stockers.

brazzeal15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck, I would be happy just to have a black plastic cap that's flat across... I'm not a huge fan of center caps that stick out. The flat "BMW" style caps are awesome. I'm gomna try to find an OEM cap that fits, then sand, paint, and pop it in to the Double Standards I'm purchasing.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have made center caps. Made a couple of sets CNC'd out of 6061 billet. Made them for Wiz and I. Some guys really liked them at the Snoball 500. They are not as tall as the stock Method caps. One of the guys suggested the G&P Logo one, all in flat black with gloss just on the logo. I thought that might look cool but have not had a chance to make a set. Let me know what you think.

6353-001.jpg

6352-img-5278.jpg

5694-img-5417.jpg

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^those are nice! how is the cap held in, same as the method ones with the lip? planning on making any to sell?

They are held in the same way as the method ones. They have the lip, which works well on street wheels like the method standard. Have also run them on the real method bead locks and they are a touch loose because the opening is larger. Not a big deal, ran all over Baja with them without issue. In the long haul I need to find a thicker O-ring for when I have them on the beadlocks to tighten them up a little.

If enough guys want them I could make some. You like the black on black idea w the G&P racing logo?

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for my double standards i want black on black no logo or SVT if possible. any idea on pricing or would that depend on how many people actually buying them?

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you like them, will see what I can do about a short production run and what that will cost. Not sure about the logo's, SVT is a licensing problem w ford, not that it can't be worked out with them but I really don't think you could sell enough to cover the costs of admin getting it all set up. Will kick this around and see what I can come up with.