One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is what I got running from Omaha to Pittsburgh and back. Ran on 87 the whole way, the middle states had 10% ethanol, and I even had to put 86 in it at one point. The ethanol kills the MPG.

uploadfromtaptalk1354292357281.jpg

Yukon Joe

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^I'm still not sold on ethanol. I just know it makes my small engines (weed eaters, blowers & lawn mower) run like shit. Every year I have to have the carbs cleaned & adjusted before they would run right. I didn't have that issue before ethanol fuel came about in our area.

Fozzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of weed eaters and ethanol. I switched to the mixed gas in the cans that has no ethanol added and it was like I just installed a supercharger on it. Never using pump gas again.

Sent from my Note II

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^I'm still not sold on ethanol. I just know it makes my small engines (weed eaters, blowers & lawn mower) run like shit. Every year I have to have the carbs cleaned & adjusted before they would run right. I didn't have that issue before ethanol fuel came about in our area.

Run seafoam in it. It helped my dirtbike and ATV a ton. Before the dirtbike wouldn't even start because of the ethanol. Now, the seafoam makes it run as it did new

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
'13 Screw almost 1,300miles on her. Installed a K&N intake. Cruise set at 42-43mph, reset the adverage and the is what cam up on screen. I live near sea(lake) level here on the east coast of Michigan. No hills over here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 74