OFFICIAL SVT certificate and build numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, $45 seems high but I am going to get it anyways. My dealer ripped my window sticker and folded it up, probably get one of those too.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not enough money that I imagine someone at Ford said wow lets charge these folks for a certificate mwahaha. How many vehicles does SVT produce a year? What percentage of owners might order them? That's a drop in the bucket for Ford. I'd like to think the money is used for a SVT staff BBQ or something and I'm fine with that .

^Yeah, NO. **** that/this.

Why can't people learn to keep original packaging/materials if its something important. Dealer threw out everything but manual for me, hell I'm even missing that tray that sits in the center console.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, they used to be free for the older Cobra's. Someone must have saw an opportunity to make some money and thus, they decided to price gouge us.

That is correct, SVT mailed out the official build certificates at the end of the production run to owners of their products back in the day.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to let everyone here on the forum know that I called Ford yesterday and spoke with the guy that handles the certificates. I wanted to go ahead and purchase my 2014. He said he is still working on the file and will hopefully have it done in a month.

Just passing this along for the guys that are waiting to get their 2014 certificate from Ford.

D

Deleted member 12951

Interesting. There is one guy at Ford that makes this so-called file and not a team. They stopped production on the 2014 nearly a year ago. And they have people waiting to spend money on the website to order this. They do not realize the money they are losing because of one guy. Stupid....

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The notion that I got from him as I was speaking to him was he was too busy to fool with it and has been working it in. Oh well. He wasn't mean by any means, just sounded like he was too busy. Its coming so thats the good news. I will be patient.