OFFICIAL SVT certificate and build numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I went ahead and gave them a call anyway.

The 2014 GT500's certificates are now available, and they said within the next few months they should have Raptors available. Since the 2014 Mustang ended production prior to the Raptor, they focused on the GT500 certificates first.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is this something that SHOULD have came with the vehicle? I have no reason to pay $45 for the certificate, but being as I bought an SVT vehicle this should come with it. Now if I want a second one or am the second owner and the first owner didn't have this sure I should pay.

Just my opinion...

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or is this something that SHOULD have came with the vehicle? I have no reason to pay $45 for the certificate, but being as I bought an SVT vehicle this should come with it. Now if I want a second one or am the second owner and the first owner didn't have this sure I should pay.

Just my opinion...

Agreed.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, they used to be free for the older Cobra's. Someone must have saw an opportunity to make some money and thus, they decided to price gouge us.

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not enough money that I imagine someone at Ford said wow lets charge these folks for a certificate mwahaha. How many vehicles does SVT produce a year? What percentage of owners might order them? That's a drop in the bucket for Ford. I'd like to think the money is used for a SVT staff BBQ or something and I'm fine with that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got one for my 2010 since I thought they where going to be a limited production vehicle. Never even considered it for the 13 or 14 since they ending up making so many.