Official Lower Control Arm Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Chris, you don't need these...you already have cool control arms...LOL

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the installation of the lower control arm pretty much a simple "bolt on"?

I'm guessing the installation of the upper end of the triple by-pass shock requires some rather extensive modification, e.g., welding.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the installation of the lower control arm pretty much a simple "bolt on"?

I'm guessing the installation of the upper end of the triple by-pass shock requires some rather extensive modification, e.g., welding.

The lower bolts right on and the upper is very simple. It sits against the coil-bucket and weld it up. A novice fab guy could do it no time.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

how soft is the setup? I wouldn't want to lose on road ability for offroad ability, the truck's already damn good stock

The ride on road is very good and much better than stock. Keep in mind now that we have so much damping power located up front, we can really play in the different zones of the shocks travel. We can make it powerful where it needs to be, and soft and plush in others.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Jarrett
Are mine in the mail??? LOL

I was talking to Brandon about them the other day. I think we have about 15 sets getting cut right now so we should be all good for you guys.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jarrett and Corey,
Looks awesome! I didn't think I wanted these till I read the OP. Nicole's birthday is on Sunday... can you over night a set??? Lol...

I have some questions / comments...

Your OP says the best part of the LCA is the rear, but the photos don't show case that side much, got any better photos??

How is the top of the second shock mounted to the frame? Welded gussets?

On the LCA, what is meant by "... it's welded inside and out..."?? Are you talking full penetration welds?

It also looks like there are spacers used on the LCA mounting locations to the cross member. Why not make the LCA larger in that area?

I like that travel is limited and matches the stock, for uses with stock axles. and that steering stops are used to protect the steering gear. I'm sensitive to this area. :D

Finally, when are you coming out with an RPG spindle that is superior to the stock.

THANKS,
Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ride on road is very good and much better than stock. Keep in mind now that we have so much damping power located up front, we can really play in the different zones of the shocks travel. We can make it powerful where it needs to be, and soft and plush in others.

okay cool, only thing I hate more than lack of offroad or onroad ability is body roll, and when I saw "ultra smooth" all I could think is it's gonna be rolling all over the place on the road

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay cool, only thing I hate more than lack of offroad or onroad ability is body roll, and when I saw "ultra smooth" all I could think is it's gonna be rolling all over the place on the road

Hardly any body roll with the added bypass even without the sway bar. The bypass almost serves as a sway bar in a way.