Official Lower Control Arm Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, but the best part with RPG is that all their products work with each other and can simply be pieced together in phases. Truly a genius concept that benefits us consumers the most!

It is a great thing, only thing i might lose on is ditching the rear 3 Oh for the bed cage and 3.5. Cause you know bigger is always better. Atleast thats why my ex left me.. :specialed:

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What you could do is take the rear 3.0's put em up front for the dual set up them buy the fox 3.5's for the rear bed cage haha

Wont work bud. The dual 3.0 in front is a little different.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no need to strap this for limiting droop (less stress on shocks = longevity)? What about a bump for full compression? not needed?

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no need to strap this for limiting droop (less stress on shocks = longevity)? What about a bump for full compression? not needed?

Bump??? We haven't played with one up front yet and now that we have some good time on these, I don't think it will ever be needed. But that doesn't mean a bump might not find it's way on one day:)))

With regards to straps, no need. We haven't seen a stock shock pull apart yet so I cant imagine two 3.0"s will.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Do you get any additional wheel travel out of the front by having uniballs at the top and the bottom of the knuckle vs the factory ball joints?

As Tizzle said they cycle about 12.5" The arms would allow for more travel, but the travel is limited by the shock which is designed not to go past what the CV's can handle. The cool thing about having uppers, lowers and tie-rods the drive on the street totally changes. Now that all the rubber bushings are gone, the steering feedback through the wheel is so much better.

Also having the dual shocks lets us really focus on low speed control of the shock. This will allow the truck to drive ultra smooth on freeways, chattery type roads and small washboard stuff.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how soft is the setup? I wouldn't want to lose on road ability for offroad ability, the truck's already damn good stock