Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...I use Autotrader price drop feature a lot and they sent me email this morning. Down to $140k. It is a new truck with the mileage at delivery + drive home so getting to a price that should sell to someone.

View attachment 450465
I’m actually a little surprised he’s having trouble getting that price

Wristdoc

Reaction score
Got the call last week and after years of waiting, finally got into my Raptor R!

Long story short, I was put on multiple "waitlists" when the R was announced but knew getting one was a long shot. I bought a 2022 TRX in the meantime and loved it. Got a call from my local Ford dealer in September when they thought someone was backing out of their order, but that fell through. I put a deposit on a 2023 they had incoming, but when the 2024's were announced, I had second thoughts.

The 2023 came in on December 29th...I passed and put in an order for a 2024. Two weeks ago the dealer said they were looking at an October/November delivery for my '24. Then I got a call Thursday that the allocation ahead of me was passed on by the buyer and it was mine if I wanted it...same exact spec as mine.

I said "sure" thinking it was still in production but the salesman said "when can you come get it?" A few hours later it was mine!

It was actually a little surreal as I had come to terms with waiting until fall. I traded the TRX and got my full purchase price out of it despite putting 34,000 miles on it in two years...first vehicle I haven't loss my ass on!

Anyway, the RR is awesome and the suspension is just phenomenal! Haven't got into the power yet but the weight difference between it and the TRX is noticeable for sure.

Still deciding on keep the graphics and probably will but just stocking up on accessories and enjoying it right now!

(not so short story!)

Attachments

• IMG_6767 (1).jpeg
    IMG_6767 (1).jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6773 (1).jpeg
    IMG_6773 (1).jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6776 (1).jpeg
    IMG_6776 (1).jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6778 (1).jpeg
    IMG_6778 (1).jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6781 (1).jpeg
    IMG_6781 (1).jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Congrats and looks great...well once you rip that billboard of stickers off the side (clean and covert). Rims look great on '24 R.

Reaction score
Got the call last week and after years of waiting, finally got into my Raptor R!

Long story short, I was put on multiple "waitlists" when the R was announced but knew getting one was a long shot. I bought a 2022 TRX in the meantime and loved it. Got a call from my local Ford dealer in September when they thought someone was backing out of their order, but that fell through. I put a deposit on a 2023 they had incoming, but when the 2024's were announced, I had second thoughts.

The 2023 came in on December 29th...I passed and put in an order for a 2024. Two weeks ago the dealer said they were looking at an October/November delivery for my '24. Then I got a call Thursday that the allocation ahead of me was passed on by the buyer and it was mine if I wanted it...same exact spec as mine.

I said "sure" thinking it was still in production but the salesman said "when can you come get it?" A few hours later it was mine!

It was actually a little surreal as I had come to terms with waiting until fall. I traded the TRX and got my full purchase price out of it despite putting 34,000 miles on it in two years...first vehicle I haven't loss my ass on!

Anyway, the RR is awesome and the suspension is just phenomenal! Haven't got into the power yet but the weight difference between it and the TRX is noticeable for sure.

Still deciding on keep the graphics and probably will but just stocking up on accessories and enjoying it right now!

(not so short story!)

Glad you were able to get your R! I agree with the TRX comments as well. One of the guys that works for me has a TRX and you certainly can feel the weight difference and it rides like a "truck". Weird to say but that Baja suspension setup on the RR makes for a smooth, floaty ride which does an incredible job of soaking up the bumps and dips on the road. Congrats again!!

Singhraptor

Reaction score

(not so short story!)
That’s awesome man! Congratulations! They give you the other order for msrp too??

Letsmotor07

Reaction score
"Hi everyone, I'm excited to join the discussion and share my dealer confirmed that my Raptor R was built on April 1st (hopefully not an April fools joke). I'm curious if anyone has insights or experiences to share regarding the typical timeline from production to delivery. How long did it take for your Raptor R to arrive after the build date? My Ford Rep though I would take delivery by end of April and the anticipation is killing me.. I live in SE MI and have have driven through the lots full of 24 f-150 in Dearborn and hoping mine is not stuck limbo waiting on a part. Any tips on what to expect or how to track the progress would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!"